$60 for a Deluxe Ticket Package for two for "Sherlock Holmes and the Final Vow" on Sunday, October 6th - Doors open 5:30 pm ($125 value)
It's the last chapter for Sherlock Holmes in the third installment of The Baker Street Trilogy. Join theMilwaukee Entertainment Group at the Brumder Mansion for an unforgettable end to an incredible tale with Sherlock Holmes and the Final Vow.
$60 for a Deluxe Ticket Package for two for “Sherlock Holmes and the Final Vow” ($125 value)
Your Deluxe Theater Package from The Milwaukee Entertainment Group includes:
- Selections for two from the themed hors d’ oeuvres and treats buffet as well as non-alcoholic beverages, including coffee, tea, soft drinks or water.
- Admission for two to the performance.
- A $30 discount voucher (one per package) for a stay at the Brumder Bed and Breakfast in the Marion Suite.
- One “Two for one” admission voucher (one per package) to another Milwaukee Entertainment Group attraction. ($25 to $38 value.)
- After party desert and beverages for two, including coffee, tea, soft drinks or water.
Take advantage of today’s deal and you can try to solve this puzzling mystery with a friend or family member, enjoy refreshments and mingle with the cast of Milwaukee Entertainment Group’s “Sherlock Holmes and the Final Vow!"
Must call Box Office at (414) 388-9104 to confirm your reservation.
Limited seating available.
Cash back for unused portion? NO
No cash value.
Not valid with any other promotion.
Tax and gratuity not included.
No refunds. All sales are final.
Paid Value of offer expires 5 years from purchase date.
About Milwaukee Entertainment Group
Deluxe Ticket Package through Milwaukee Entertainment Group for $50 ($100 Value):
- 2 Tickets to the murder mystery “Speak Easy of Murder”.
- Hors d'oeuvres.
- After Party with the Cast.
- At the historic Brumder Mansion.
Local history buffs know that the imposing four-story brick home known as the Brumder Mansion was once owned by a mobster named Sam Pick. Pick, who had connections with the notorious Al Capone, is said to have used the Brumder Mansion as a private "speakeasy" during the Roaring 20s where he served up bathtub gin, beautiful women and hosted high-stakes gambling.
Milwaukee Entertainment Group presents “Speak Easy of Murder”, a lively interactive murder mystery experience amid the Victorian splendor of the Brumder Mansion.
Take advantage of today’s deal and you can try to solve this puzzling murder with a friend or family member, enjoy refreshments and mingle with the cast of Milwaukee Entertainment Group’s “Speak Easy of Murder” for Half the Price!
June 8, 9, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 & July 6, 7 at 6:30pm
June 24 at 1:30pm