$59 for Deluxe Ticket Package for Sherlock Holmes and the Regrettable Engagement ($100 Value)
This Spring, The Milwaukee Entertainment Group presents their latest hilarious and mysterious feature, Sherlock Holmes and the Regrettable Engagement
· Takes place at Brumder Mansion
· 18 Shows to choose from! April 5th - May 5th.
Your Deluxe Theater Package from The Milwaukee Entertainment Group includes:
· Admission for two to Sherlock Holmes and the Regrettable Engagement
· Baker Street Engagement Party Hors d'oeuvre & Beverages. (Coffee, Tea, Soft drinks or Water)
· One drawing entry (one per package) for - a stay in BBB Suite ($150 value) or package of two tickets to an attraction of their choice ($40 to $70 value.)
· $30 discount voucher off (one per package) for a stay at the Brumder Bed & Breakfast.
· One “Two For One”admission voucher (one per package) to another attraction ($25 to $35 value.)
· ‘After Party" Dessert & Beverage (Coffee, Tea, Soft drinks or Water)
An ‘Expanded Beverage Package’ will be available, at the cost of $12 per person or $18.00 for a party of two. This can be pre-ordered at time of reservation confirmation or purchased at the event.
ABOUT THE SHOW
Inspired by the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, this brand new Holmes story unlocks the mystery of the greatest adversary Sherlock Holmes ever faced in his many cases. Join the heroes of Baker Street in another exciting evening of detection, thrilling mystery and quick-witted humor. The game is afoot!
Call Box Office at (414) 388-9104 for reservations.
Limited seating available.
Cash back for unused portion? NO
No cash value.
Not valid with any other promotion.
Tax and gratuity not included.
No refunds. All sales are final.
Paid Value of offer expires 5 years from purchase date.
About Milwaukee Entertainment Group
Deluxe Ticket Package through Milwaukee Entertainment Group for $50 ($100 Value):
- 2 Tickets to the murder mystery “Speak Easy of Murder”.
- Hors d'oeuvres.
- After Party with the Cast.
- At the historic Brumder Mansion.
Local history buffs know that the imposing four-story brick home known as the Brumder Mansion was once owned by a mobster named Sam Pick. Pick, who had connections with the notorious Al Capone, is said to have used the Brumder Mansion as a private "speakeasy" during the Roaring 20s where he served up bathtub gin, beautiful women and hosted high-stakes gambling.
Milwaukee Entertainment Group presents “Speak Easy of Murder”, a lively interactive murder mystery experience amid the Victorian splendor of the Brumder Mansion.
Take advantage of today’s deal and you can try to solve this puzzling murder with a friend or family member, enjoy refreshments and mingle with the cast of Milwaukee Entertainment Group’s “Speak Easy of Murder” for Half the Price!
June 8, 9, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 & July 6, 7 at 6:30pm
June 24 at 1:30pm